Defending champion Almandin will bolt out from barrier number 14 on Tuesday's Melbourne Cup.
The German gelding won the race from barrier 17 last year, and is expected to start as the favourite for this year's race.
Caulfield Cup winner Boom Time will start in barrier nine.
Caulfield Cup placegetter Johannes Vermeer and Trainer Lloyd Williams were big winners, drawing barrier three. Irish stayer Max Dynamite drew well in barrier two.
Kiwi gelding Who Shot Thebarman is running for the fourth time in the Melbourne Cup and has had another horror cup draw receiving barrier 20.
More to come.
Barrier draw in full (jockeys in brackets)
- Bondi Beach (Michael Walker)
- Max Dynamite (Zac Purton)
- Johannes Vermeer (Ben Melham)
- Rekindling (Corey Brown)
- Big Duke (Brenton Avdulla)
- Ventura Storm (Glen Boss)
- Libran (Dwayne Dunn)
- Wicklow Brave (Stephen Baster)
- Boom Time (Cory Parish)
- Amelie's Star (Dean Yendall)
- Single Gaze (Kathy O'Hara)
- Hartnell (Damien Lane)
- Humidor (Blake Shinn)
- Almandin (Frankie Dettori)
- Wall of Fire (Craig Williams)
- Marmelo (Hugh Bowman)
- Cismontane (Beau Mertens)
- Gallante (Michael Dee)
- Nakeeta (Glyn Schofield)
- Who Shot Thebarman (Tommy Berry)
- Thomas Hobson (Joao Moreira)
- US Army Ranger (Jamie Spencer)
- Tiberian (Olivier Peslier)
- Red Cardinal (Kerrin McEvoy)